Vintage Life Magazine is one of a kind. It is the only Vintage Lifestyle Magazine aimed at a female audience, on sale on the high street. Placing an advertisement within Vintage Life Magazine ensures you obtain direct exposure to a tailor-made, keen and devoted readership and target audience. VLM is highly circulated, being seen and read by 1000s. Not only are we available direct on the high street in the larger stores, we are also available throughout many vintage stockists, taking you right to the heart of the vintage scene. The magazine also generates an extensive U.K. and worldwide coverage via single copy sales and subscriptions.
- High street presence – many good newsagents.
- WH Smith Travel stores.
- Digital – with over 160,000 downloads via Apple, Amazon, Android.
- A readership of over 65,000
- 83% Female readership 18 to 64 years of age.
- Over 1,043,000 Facebook fans, 56,000 Twitter followers and 45,200 combined Instagram followers.
- Subscribers are worldwide from America to New Zealand, Europe to Hong Kong.
- Media Partners with The Clothes Show UK, LondonEdge, Twinwood and more.
- Advertisers have included Modcloth, ASOS Marketplace, BBC Orchestras, Amazon, Batiste, Tyrells and more.
- Competition Partners include Soap & Glory, Teapigs and the Ulster Weavers.
Would you like to advertise here? Contact +44 (0) 1260 540578 or email: Helena
“I have advertised with Vintage Life since the start, and it comes up time and time again when we ask ‘how did you hear about us’, it has generated a lot of business for us. Customers also feel confident in our brand because it’s advertised in the top vintage magazine. We will definitely continue to advertise with them.” Lynsey Le Keux, MD LeKeux Vintage Enterprises Ltd
“I noticed a marked spike in sales & web traffic, already booked my next advert. Thanks!” Lindsey, Campbell Crafts