Tutorial by Rachel at Le Keux Vintage Salon
Summer is nearly upon us and we’re feeling the sixties love over here at Le Keux! Here’s one of our favourite looks from this awesome era, by Rachel at our Birmingham branch.
- Take an equal section from each side of your head and pin up to keep separate.
- Separate another section of hair at the top of your head and then secure the remaining hair in a high ponytail. Backcomb the top section of hair.
- Smooth the top of the backcombed section and secure along with the ponytail into a beehive. Spray with hairspray to smooth and fix.
- Take the section on the left hand side of your head and fix with bobby pins just under the back of the beehive. Curl the end sections and leave dangling.
- Place the right hand section of hair in small plastic hair bobble and then split into three sections. Roll the left and right sections to make a bow. Use the top section to cover the bobble along the centre of the bow. Pin the remaining hair in this section to the back of the beehive and curl and leave to dangle.
- Spray again with hairspray to fix and add hair accessories of your choice!